1. Booing this team at end of 2nd period is embarrassing and unacceptable...and puhleez, enough "Detroit Sucks". It's neurotic, defensive, and incredibly flattering to Scum (remember cheesebrains' "Bears still suck"? What a bunch of benders.)
2. Giving up the 3-goal lead was another peek over the edge into the abyss. Not quite as much a glass-chewer as first 57 minutes of Game 4 against Vancouver, but these experiences put steel into the spine of this young team. 3rd period draw was huge.
3. Huet v. Khabi. Slight edge to Khabi, but really, six of one, half-a-dozen of the other.
4. JHC out? Gulp. I thought it was a pretty clean hit.
5. Three goals is not enough to hunker down. Full speed every shift. Again, Scum proves they punish any let-up. Hawks are younger and maybe hit a little harder. Wear 'em down.
5. Game 4 winner takes series? Discuss.
6. I am so grateful for this team. Great ride so far, and I continue to believe.