2. (Raw Charge) - Victor Hedman, Modo (Swe)
3. (Mile High Hockey) - Matt Duchene, Brampton (OHL)
4. (Bird Watchers Anonymous) - Evander Kane, Vancouver (WHL)
5. (Battle of California) - Brayden Schenn, Brandon (WHL)
6. (Five For Howling) - Jared Cowen, Spokane (WHL)
7. Pension Plan Puppets - Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi (Swe)
The consensus seems to be that the Hawks will need to focus on Defensemen and Centers. Obviously the lack of depth in center was well documented this year with wingers like Sharp and Versteeg (who still hasn't earned back his exclamation point from me) filling in after the Hawks were forced to trade away Robert Lang for salary cap reasons.
We're about a week away for picking in the mock draft which also about the same time the Blackhawks will be picking in the real draft.
So where do you all think we should focus? We'll try to get some previews up of the players that might be available as the time gets closer.