The Sausage King of Chicago is happy that the Hawks got the first win under their belt, but does not like the thought of the bottom two pairings without Hjalmarsson, for any amount of time. While we hold our breath waiting for the Wheel of Justice to stop spinning, here are some links:
Jesse Rogers says, "That
HanselHossa, so damn hot right now!"
- Kuc gives his version of the game, and get's Hammer's story.
- Sassone thinks that Hammer will probably be suspended.
- NHL Stat Sheets: Bolland Watch, Marlboro 72 watch, and Shooter watch.
- The CORSI numbers are not pretty.
- David 'Matt Foley' Haugh with a (Sunday) piece on motivation.
- Jahns In Brief: Kane watches parents make out.
- Scott Burnside drops the D word.
- If you didn't see it yesterday, here are ESPN's Power Rankings. I'm Abe Froman, and I do not approve of this sample size.