The Sausage King is back, and close to on time with the a.m. links. I don't know about you guys, but each and every game day, I find myself thinking "Alright, let's get a solid W and get rolling, maybe rip off a few in a row." While I have been disappointed with the results of said pep talk, I still believe that this team is capable of putting it all together. Another struggling team fills the west bench tonight, and to quote the late Norm Van Lier, "We need
48 60 minutes of intensity."
- Mark it down folks. Coach Q says the words "consistency and predictability" when referring to his lines with a healthy Dave Bolland in place.
- Kane talks a little bit about what he does on the right wing.
- Daydream Nation provides no answers to those questioning their 4-6 record at the UC.
- The Third Man In breaks down Sunday's Ice Hogs game and provides some thoughts on the big club as well.
- Hockey Independent lists the 10 most expensive D-corps in the NHL.
- Tallon's challenge rule proposal has been shot down.
- If you haven't heard already, the All-Star game has been revamped, and is now a glorified game of kickball. Wyshynski has 6 questions, including, will this event be televised on ESPN 8 - The Ocho?