Um yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday. I think it's obvious that the Hawks haven't been filling out their TPS reports. Maybe they'll start on Saturday? I'm not holding my breath. Here are your I-just-want-to-drown-my-sorrows-in-booze thirsty Thursday links.
- Columnist / IBEW local 1220 member, Rick Morrissey, with his thoughts on the on/off switch.
- Hawks take positives from cheap loss. No seriously, that's what Rogers blog entry is titled.
- Jahns asks "Are we there yet?" To the circus that is.
- Can you guys scooch down a bit? There's no room on the bench for my Norris Trophy.
- Sharp needs to look at the positives, or at least acquire some.
- Boxing with Hawks/Yotes...just knock me out already.
- Stat Sheets: 2nd line center of the night watch, Q's doghouse watch, and that guy with the -11 watch.
- Puck Daddy provides the official release for this year's All-Star Game format, and then breaks down the pros and cons.
- Pass or Fail: The new Hawks hat trick commercial.