Duncan Keith may be struggling in nearly all phases of the game, but dude can still dominate Colin Wilson in a staring contest.
I'm sure one of the guys will be along eventually with a recap, but I'll go ahead and get your morning started with some victory Monday links.
- Jahns: Game recap and in brief, Captain Marvel handling early season adversity.
- The Hawks may not have had a "here we go again" feeling last night, but I sure did.
- Rattlehead gets a Puck Daddy star.
- Fifth Feather thoughts, including the latest review of Foley and Edzo.
- The Daydream Nation Dell Streak commercial has been mysteriously removed from YouTube.
- Bartl's Boxing.
- Stat Sheets: Dave Bolland's guide to making Getzlaf look like Rod Brind'Amour at the dot, Marlboro 72 watch, CORSI, and shifts.
- Puck Daddy: Colin Campbell is corrupt and vindictive, who knew?