Ah, the 3 day week. I mean, it's no couple days in Vegas with thousands to blow, but it's nice. The 2 win western canada leg of the trip has yielded a variety of reactions, many of which are present in your Monday morning links.
- You guys lollygag on the forecheck. You lollygag on the backcheck. You lollygag on the line changes. You know what that makes you?........Jesse! Lollygaggers!
- Alain Vigneault: "Those bad men done run up the sc..sc..sc..score on us."
- The Fifth Feather gives a pretty feisty recap of Saturday's Nuck-drubbing.
- Kuc on Brouwer's bounce back game.
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask Chris Kuc questions.
- Cimaglia: The Bad, The Good, and The Tradeable.
- You can cross Corey Perry off your "Man, I hope that Dbag scores on his own team someday" list.
- Scott Cullen breaks down the early returns on this past summer's free agent signings.