The Sausage King is pretty happy with not only the road trip, but the chicago sports extended weekend as a whole. As the Hawks return home, one major theme will become important, righting the ship at the UC. Ten of the Hawks' next 13 games take place on home ice, and a sub-0.500 record at home during this stretch might just seal their springtime fate. Take a break from online shopping with some Monday linkage.
- Jesse Rogers sums up the road trip and throws a log on the goalie debate fire.
- The 4-2 trip has Stan Bowman feeling good about his squad, probably too good.
- Kuc thinks the Hawks still have some issues to address.
- The Daily Herald's Mike Spellman informs us that Hammer, Brouwer, and Stalberg went to an undisclosed movie after Friday's win. There is little doubt that this movie involved wizards.
- Pierre Lebrun likes what a couple of former Hawks are doing in Hot-lanta.
- The hockey world owes Dustin Byfuglien an apology. No seriously, that's a Puck Daddy headline.
- Bartl does some circus boxing on the Kings and Ducks games.
- Wysh calls Scott's punches "Probertian."