The Sausage King understands that you folks are probably angry, so instead of rehashing the Hawks issues, let's talk TV. How do I plan on spending my hockey-free Thursday evening? The Office, It's Always Sunny, and The League, all have new episodes tonight. Plus, there's always those other UC tenants, who are off to a good start, if you are into that sort of thing. Speaking of the Bulls, it's pretty easy to see that they've started back up, as the ice was hot garbage last night. Forget pucks, it might be easier to get things done with a superball on the ice. Well, let's get back to making everyone rage, here are your Thursday links:
- Recaps from Jahns, Rogers, and Kuc.
- In Brief: Bickell says he gets the message.
- Q is comfortable with Scott and Hendry at forward, like 4 minutes comfortable.
- The Fifth Feather questions what the front office is thinking with the recent roster moves.
- Bartl is Boxing angry.
- Cimaglia: Who could the Hawks least afford to lose for 3 months?
- Stat Sheets: How-to-own-the-dot-and-still-lose watch, 4th line wingers watch, Shooter watch, and shifts.
- Tired of reading about the struggling Hawks? Drown your sorrows in Hawk history, or vomit; Mr. Goalie encourages both.