Funny running into you here. Sooo, um.....how are things?
Another weekend, and another back to back set. Let's hope the Hawks can calm the masses with a couple of wins.
- Jesse Rogers wants to see more out of Toews, but not in the way of more gifs in his draws.
- Jahns says that the Hawks' play has been erratic, and he has the numbers to prove it.
- If you had Kuc in the (first to write a piece on Atlanta's former Blackhawks) pool, please collect your winnings.
- No wonder why NHLers occasionally bolt for the KHL.
- News and Notes from Block, including a Huet update.
- Dale Tallon seems to be pushing this challenge thing pretty hard. He's probably worried that if he doesn't get it done right away, somehow the Bowmans will ultimately get credit for it.
- A book review on the late Bob Probert's autobiography, Tough Guy.
- Scott Cullen's Fantasy Mailbag.
UPDATE: According to Jahns, Jeremy Morin has been recalled. Thanks to SharpDressedMan for the tip.