Good morning one and all. Once again, mass transit is imposing its evil will upon Hack, and he's indisposed and unable to serve up linkage. And, once again, you're stuck with my sorry ass in his stead. Onward, to the internets!
- Tim Sassone feels that once again Jeremy Morin got slighted by getting sent back down to Rockford, this time in favor of LW/Paperweight Bryan Bickell.
- The Fifth Feather solves the mystery of John Scott's breaking sticks. SPOILER ALERT: It was Col. Mustard, in the study, with the candlestick.
- Claude Giroux signed a 3-year, $11.25 million extension with Philly yesterday. Pretty good bargain, assuming he's not on the "Dave Bolland Path to Regular Season Greatness".
- Scott Burnside thinks Jabba The Hitch might be a first choice for teams looking to whack their coaches (namely New Jersey and Long Island).
- Appropriately, the incomparable Helene Elliott looks at the induction of the first women into the Hockey Hall of Fame, Angela James and Downer's Grove's finest, Cammi Granato.
- Speaking of someone with two X chromosomes covering hockey quite well, if you don't regularly check out Tracey Meyers' Twitter feed for up-to-the-nanosecond news from practices, etc, you're doing yourself a disservice. And she's hasn't taken Sarah Kustok's in-game job yet, why, exactly?
- Finally, of course Game Time would declare the Blues King of The World...in November. Hate to break it to you boys, but they hand out the big silver mug that signifies that in June now.