Keith and Seabrook taketh away, and Keith and Seabrook continue to taketh away. The hawks killed over 3 minutes and 40 seconds of the avs four minute powerplay only to cough up a couple of goals in the waining seconds of each of the two minors. The hawks don't have much room for special teams losses, and that's exactly what last night was.
- Rogers: Hawks can't overcome bad call.
- We're not saying boo, we're saying "moooooove.....up in the standings."
- Kane uses his black magic to expedite his healing.
- Cimaglia has some thoughts on Morin, and leaves you with an interview.
- Bartl's Boxing with Hawks-Avs.
- Mile High Hockey's game recap.
- The Fifth Feather on Morin's playing time, Kopecky's uselessness, and Edzo's teaching points.
- Hockey Prospectus discusses the Hawks' recent acquisition of prospects. Thanks to chiblackhawks.
- Speaking of Chiblackhawks, she has some thoughts on last night's game. Could Stalberg's injury lead to Morin staying with the big club?
- Wysh has some ideas for a few current hawks to join Bobby Hull in stretching their thespian legs.
You may have noticed that I haven't included the stat sheets (faceoffs, TOI, shots, CORSI, shifts) in the last couple of day-after-game links posts. I've attached a poll to see whether or not I should include them in future posts.