A thousand apologies for the late arriving links, as Hack had adult responsibilities today, and you're now left with me to cover for him. Obviously these will be below his standards, but I will do my best.
- Tim Sassone thinks that there will be no Kaner under our collective Christmas Tree this weekend.
- The Fifth Feather thinks we should thank the tricky UC boards and partitions for last night's W.
- Full breakdown and video of John Scott and Kevin Westgarth playing grabass, courtesy of the Trib.
- Jeremy Morin is now with the US National Junior team.
- DUN DUN DUN - Donald Fehr was officially elected executive director of the NHLPA over the weekend.
- ESPN has the Hawks ranked 13th, in case anyone was wondering.
- At least this parody song is better than anything McNeil and Spiegel give you during the mid-morning show.