There's always that one guy in your fraternity; nobody really likes him and he enjoys hazing way too much. Something tells me that TomoKop is that guy.
One game in six days is no fun, but then again, LA having 4 games in hand from the 9 spot is also no fun. The weekend's two wins have yielded a positive vibe from the local media, check it out in the Tuesday linkage.
- Jahns: Keeping Toews going is key.
- Sassone's got the arrow pointing up.
- Bickell is so Allen Iverson, and he doesn't even know it.
- Chris Block's Sunday news and notes.
- Al Cimaglia on Chelios: "Face the facts."
- More from Al, transformation of the Hawks game yields results.
- Bartl gives us a double dose of Boxing from this weekend's games.
- All the usual stuff is there in Scott Burnside's Five Things, the Kings are missing a piece, Philly's goaltending situation is odd, the Devils should think about trading Fatso. Wait, what was that last one?
- So, I haven't seen The P.I.R. in years, but I think Drew Carey looks even more awkward down 75 lbs. Oh yeah, and JR, Crosby, and Ovi were on the show.
- Anybody building an outdoor rink this winter?