Three solid home wins in a row and the Hawks are starting to look like they actually enjoy playing at the UC. Considering the rough schedule this team has fought through, I'd say a 3 day break around the holidays is appropriate. Just an FYI, this will be the last links post this week, I will be back in action on Monday. Happy Holidays, folks.
- New Crew and Stingy D? Is Jahns starting a hip hop group?
- "Keep the stick down and the feet moving." If only it were always that easy.
- Game Recaps from Sassone and Kuc.
- Jordan Hendry is looking to build his resume, probably because he knows that Q hates him.
- Stat Sheets are back! Rat Watch, Soup Watch?, Shootin Skillz Watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- Things just keep getting weirder in Jersey, and I'm not talkin about Rex Ryan's foot fetish.
- Two words, Goalie. Fight.
- The Swedes provide "bulletin board" material at the World Juniors.
- When you do The Stranger one too many times, it's bound to happen.