I love the respective games of Kane and Hossa, and Duncan Keith plays a lot of minutes in all situations, but a Jonathan Toews injury is my greatest fear for this team. I'm sure one of the triumvirate will let you know what's happening with Tazer as soon they find out. In the meantime, here are the Wednesday links.
- Jahns: Adding injury to insult.
- Stat Sheets: Marlboro 72 Watch, Who's that Center Watch, Shootersaurus Watch, CORSI, and shifts.
- Get ready for another ride on Sam's Festivus Pole.
- Chris Block takes a look at what ails Dunc, and reviews the blocked shot numbers we've been wondering about.
- Toews out with a shoulder injury...#ItShouldHaveBeenBoynton.
- 2010 in review: Puck Daddy's 20 favorite hockey stories of the year.
- The latest All-Star tally shows that a few Hawks won't get much rest over the break.
- Let this latest injury be a lesson to Toews....buckle up your chin strap.
- The Habs trade a 2nd and a 5th for some WizWear.
Addition: Al Cimaglia breaks out the vitriol for last night's awful performance.