What can you say about last night's game except, get well soon Tazer. It certainly is frustrating to witness yet another home game lost in the final period. Let's hope the first half of 2011 will be better than the last half of 2010.
- Q's calling shenanigans on a couple of the penalties last night.
- The Fifth Feather has 3 things the Hawks can't do while Toews is out, unfortunately all three happened last night.
- Al Cimaglia puts a number to the Hawks' third period woes.
- In a last ditch effort to fulfill his New Year's resolution to get on some cougars in 2010, David Haugh tackles the mother's trip.
- Foley and Edzo get some fresh paper.
- Blackhawks Down Low: Oh shit, too much Kopecky.
- Chris Block continues to break down the IceHogs in redonkulous detail.
- Puck Daddy's top 10 goals of 2010.
- On his way to a Norris Trophy this season, Big Buff bags some major midseason hardware.
DON'T FORGET TO GO TO FACEBOOK AND "LIKE US."