Sorry for slacking off on this, but let's get all discussion on this under one roof. This is for New York City (or Tri-State area, kinda, for TMFF) SCHers and anybody else who happens to be in the area.
I'll try to manage this and update it as necessary; only rec it if we actually figure something out.
Next Game: Game 1 @ Sharks, Sun 5/16, 3 pm EDT
Proposed Location: TBD
Other upcoming weekend games (schedule):
Other potential locations:
- Blue Moon Mexican Cafe (UES, ahnfire suggested this, I think)
- Bailey's Corner Pub (UES, oneminuteremainingintheperiodoneminute did a FanPost on this a while back)
- Jack Russell's Pub (UES, has TVs in every booth -- got from this link about hockey bars in NYC)
- Warren 77 (Tribeca, Sean Avery’s bar via -BL-)
- Mudville 9 (downtown/Tribeca, last time I passed by it was closed, it might be gone)
- ESPN Zone? (Times Sq)
I don't know anything about hockey bars in this city so please, PLEASE suggest/discuss more in the comments; I'll add them to the page as needed, and put up a semi-official location if we can agree on anything.
I'm guessing audio is preferred; as for location, I've heard about guys from all over (UWS, Rockaway?, and TMFF is in CT), so let's try to find a good central location.