"I don't know how many more fake smiles I can muster. You're making us look like idiots with all of your turnovers."
What did the Sausage King learn this weekend? 1) Anytime Claude Giroux wants to demand a trade to Chicago to center Sharp and Hoss, I'd be alright with that, and by 'be alright with that' I mean drool on myself. 2) It's entirely possible that Byfuglien made Dunc worse yesterday. 3) It's a good thing Sharp isn't in a walk year. Let's get to the Monday links.
- Jahns: Sharp vindicated by All-Star weekend performance.
- Rogers has the ASG point totals for the current and former Hawks.
- Sam's All-Star break report cards: Goalies, Dmen pt 1, Dmen pt 2, Forwards pt 2, Forwards pt 3.
- Cimaglia recaps the last few Hawks' drafts in his latest piece.
- The case of the missing Game 6 puck.
- ESPN wrap: Was Diet Sharp better than regular Sharp?
- Puck Daddy's top 10 moments of the Skills Competition.
- Ryan Lambert has a team by team recap of the weekend.