When fully healthy, this team can be pretty dangerous offensively. Toews won draws, Sharp was his usual self, Hoss looked strong, and Kane had pre-injury jump to his game. Unfortunately, there's still plenty of stupid going around, which will need to be corrected in the 2nd half of the season. Here are your midseason links:
- We agree with you, Toews. Now make it happen.
- Sharp is good at one-timers, and he and Kane have some chemistry. Who knew?
- The Fifth Feather recap: Get used to Q.
- Kuc's recap has Toews and Keith officially in the All-Star Game.
- Boxing with Hawks/Kings - The Sweep Edition.
- Stat Sheets: Mr 33% Watch, Marlboro 72 Watch, Shooter Watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- Dunc weighs in on Buff's Norris candidacy.
- Nothing makes mama proud like a Puck Daddy number 1 star.
- The red hot Nucks top ESPN's Power Rankings.