The rank refuse of unchained ambition, am I right?
Daily Blackhawks news and other league-wide notables.
- Game previews for tonight's Anaheim match. [nhl.com] [Tribune] [Cheer The Anthem]
- Ray Emery will start again; he's earned it. [Sun-Times]
- Everyone's still talking about Kane's shootout goal. [CSN]
- Viktor Stalberg makes noise about playing on the checking line. [Sun-Times]
- Hjalmarsson and Leddy enjoy being paired, take up valuable minutes that could be used running Keith and Seabrook to death. [Sun-Times]
- Marian Hossa continues to quietly do his thing. [Sporting News]
- Cimaglia on the game against Minnesota, tonight's tilt, and why dressing John Scott but having Dan Carcillo fight out of his weight class is pointless. [MyFoxChicago]
- Putting aside personal feelings about the guy, seeing Chris Pronger shelved for the rest of the season and playoffs because of a concussion is pretty bleak. [nhl.com] [Globe&Mail]
- Habs Eyes on the Prize has a good breakdown of Pat Hickey's odious article. (Warning for discussion of sexual abuse/trauma) [HabsEyesOnThePrize]
- It's permanently bogus that coaches get fired for a team's sub-par shooting percentage and save percentage. [Hockey Prospectus]