They will hear me say as the pavement whirls, "I hate California girls..."
Daily Blackhawks news and other hockey notables.
- Game previews for the Kings match tonight. [nhl.com] [Tribune]
- 85 Years on the mighty, the mustachioed, and the Selke'd Dirk Graham. [blackhawks.nhl.com]
- Q can't tell whether there was a "defining blow" that re-injured Marcus Kruger. Okay. [Tribune] [ESPN]
- Comparisons to the 09-10 team abound, the Blackhawks look to improve. [Tribune]
- Viktor Stalberg. So hot right now. [CSN] [ESPN]
- 50 points in 36 games is a team effort. [CSN]
- Patrick Sharp is improving with age. [ESPN]
- Corey Crawford's starting tonight, and Nakis says that's okay.[Cheer The Anthem]
- TTMI Radio returns with all sorts of discussion and analysis. [Third Man In]
- Marty Turco is still alive and wanting to play. [The Score]
- Friedman's latest 30 Thoughts. Number 12 is particularly relevant. [CBC]
- I know how we feel about Jordin Tootoo around these parts, but a year of necessary sobriety is something to be celebrated. [The Tennessean]
- World Juniors: the Czechs roll Denmark and the Slovaks beat Latvia. [nhl.com, Edmonton Sun]