Well, Dick, here's the deal. I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence, and nobody can hang with my stuff.
It's hard to be too disappointed about Stan Bowman's lack of trade deadline moves when the team is on its longest winning streak of the season. A win tomorrow night puts the Hawks in good shape heading into a 5 game set against eastern conference opponents. Here are your Tuesday links:
- Recaps from Rogers and Jahns.
- A lighthearted Fifth Feather recap? Things must be going well.
- As suspected, Hendry is out for the season with a torn ACL, so Bowman went out and got this guy.
- Boxing with Hawks-Wild.
- It wouldn't be the day after the trade deadline without ESPN's grades.
- Behind the scenes trade calls, and the naps they induce.
- When there are only two games on the night, there's a good chance you'll get a Puck Daddy star.
- More trade analysis from TSN's Cullen, THN's Campbell, and Wyshynski.