Goaltending confuses me.
The Hawks continue to hang on to first round home ice advantage by a thread. Here are your Friday links:
- Blatantly stopping and deking, continuous motion, it's all the same thing.
- Jahns: The dog fight in the west continues.
- Rozner: The White House visit gives the Hawks one last chance to celebrate.
- Block's got some birthday announcements for you in his Thursday notebook.
- Fotoshop Friday has a few awesome entries this week.
- Bucci lists MVP candidates in his latest vlogumn.
- Wysh: What's the deal with the Marian Gaborik situation?
- Joe Thornton's not sayin, he's just sayin.
- McKenzie: Headshots a hot topic at the next GM meeting.
- The Devils have managed to make THN's biggest disappointments and biggest surprises lists in the same season.