That's my puck, baby. Don't you ever touch my puck.
Lot's of links out there today, so let's just get right to it.
- Rogers: Last night's win comes with milestones.
- Recaps from Jahns and Sassone.
- Finding Nemo's five hole.
- Nothing brings out Haugh like a former Hawk in town.
- Wysh wonders if Toews can overcome the stats and win the Hart.
- Boxing with Hawks-Sharks.
- Fear the Fin reaction: An all around stinker.
- Cimaglia from yesterday; lazy analysis provides no answers.
- Sharp gets a gold star for his four helpers.
- Stat Sheets: Frodot watch, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- Bettman's Five Step Plan; Step 1, Admitting you have a concussion.
- Super Mario wants teams to be held responsible for their players' actions. I still don't think he knows that Matt Cooke is on his team.