"I totally thought that St. Patrick's Day was on Saturday."
It's hard to believe that we're down to the final 12 games of the season. Tonight it's another one of those must win, but not statistically must win, but seriously let's just win cuz they're in the blob, must wins. Here are your St. Patrick's Day links:
- Is Crow tired? Depends on your interpretation of his quotes.
- Rick Morrissey: Show me the tangibles.
- Apparently, these next two games are kind of a big deal.
- Campoli might not have been exactly what the Hawks needed at the deadline, but due to injuries, he's fitting in well.
- The key to fourth line success, simplicity and speed.
- Sam Fels' Random Thoughts and Numbers.
- The latest episode of The Third Man In radio.
- Bucci's Vlogumn: 1 forward, 1 goalie, and 1 Dman, who ya got?
- How bout dat Pekka Rinne guy?