"Is it the face? Oh dear God, let it not be the face"
There's no injury status yet for Sharpie, and many of the beat writers are putting a negative spin on the lack of news. Sharp may not have been playing his best hockey over the last handful of games, but make no mistake about it, losing him would be a brutal turn of events. Note: These links are on a timed post, feel free to post any links that I may have missed.
- Jahns: Sharp's injury status still a mystery.
- Kuc: The role of luck in staying injury free.
- Rogers: Who fills in if the Shooter is out?
- You ride her til she bucks ya, or you don't ride at all.
- Cimaglia XM interview: What now, Blackhawks?
- ESPN Power Rankings: Hawks stay put.
- Lebrun: Malhotra out for the season. Is it time to make visors mandatory?
- The statistics that come with being on the bubble.
- If I can change, and yous can change, everybody can change!
- If I told you that the Flyers are drinking slurpees, you'd probably assume that Versteeg had something to do with it.