Is there really anything more annoying than bobblehead games (when you go with people who want them)? Getting there 2 hours early and being bored out of your mind for the hour and a half after the gates open, ugh. If only there was some type of fan program that I could purchase to keep me occupied. Something with stats and witty analysis.....
- Campbell is a game time decision for tonight.
- Vic's ready to skate with Daydream Nation.
- Stevie Sunshine is here to let you know that Sharp is one valuable dude.
- Baby Toews, eh? That sounds like a toddler who's pretty damn serious about his Sit 'N Spin.
- The fans break out the hard-hitters for the Oracle.
- Baby Toews or Baby Bollie? We haven't even seen the kid play and I'm already confused.
- Bucci's Vlogumn: Cooke needs a reboot. (Plus, his pick for the Selke)
- The Third Man In Radio includes some thoughts on Kruger.
- Even Wysh wants to know. Who is Marcus Kruger?