Last night's loss pretty much removes any room for error in the tough Tues-Wed back to back set. I'd like to tell you how many points they need, but the Hawks have lost enough "must wins" to make it all hot air anyway. Here are your Monday morning links:
JahnsBMA: Now's the time to display a serious sense of urgency.
- Rogers: It's a trap!
- The Hawks control their own destiny. Then again, so did Anakin Skywalker.
- The amount of text, as opposed to graphics, is pretty indicative of Jeff Bartl's rage level.
- Kuc: Useless penalties drain the Hawks' energy.
- Stat Sheets: Captain high 40s watch, Marlboro 72 watch, O-fers watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- Sunday Stat Nerd: At least the Hawks are leading the blob in something.
- Some guy who's transitions lenses don't work: Keeper league enigmas.
- Friday's Dreger Report: The outcome of a potential Hawks-Nucks first round matchup.
- I suppose we should root for San Jose tonight, but don't waste too much energy on it, unless you think the Hawks will actually catch the Kings.