"Guys, it's really not that funny. Guys!"
Daily Blackhawks news and other league-wide notables.
- All-Star Game highlights. [blackhawks.nhl.com]
- Brendan Morrison is a Blackhawk now. (Raspberry Beret? Fantastic, Scott13) [blackhawks.nhl.com] [Cheer the Anthem] [CSN] [Third Man In]
- With a massive road trip up next, it's time to get down to business and defeat the Huns. [Tribune] [CSN]
- Help arrives in the form of Jonathan Toews, expected to play Tuesday. [nhl.com]
- Which is probably why Jimmy Hayes was sent back down to Rockford. [ESPN] [CBS]
- Buccigross ranks the top 100 active NHLers, and the Captain comes in at #2. Several other Blackhawks make the list. [ESPN]
- Thrill as, once again, the Puckcast delivers. [Hockeenight]
- What's the deal with Sidney Crosby's C1 and C2 vertebrae, and why is that related to concussion? [The Score]
- Even I think this is cool. Game by game charts for every player showing Fenwick ratio, Goal ratio, and Offensive Zone Start percentage. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- ETA: Cimaglia on the busy weekend. [MyFoxChicago]