Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle.
Daily Blackhawks news and other hockey notables.
- Recaps and reflection. [nhl.com] [CSN] [ESPN] [Tribune] [Cheer The Anthem] [Hockeenight] [Third Man In]
- Patrick Sharp's upper body injury might be serious. [ESPN]
- It was Sean O'Donnell's 1,200th regular season game. [Tribune]
- It's been a good half season, despite the recent not winning any games in 2012 thing. [Tribune] [CSN]
- Kruger's skating and hoping to be cleared. [CSN]
- Dylan Olsen is the real deal, learning a lot in Rockford. [Third Man In]
- Blackhawks are "unsure" about realignment. Good answer. [CSN]
- Everything you could possibly want to know about realignment, posturing, and the encroaching CBA. [Globe&Mail] [CBC] [CBC video]
- The Penguins are in trouble. [PD]
- The Blue Jackets Lifetime movie continues with a Jeff Carter separated shoulder. [BlueJacketsXtra]
- Since the last time a Vancouver coach talked like this it went so well, Alain Vigneault says that some day Brad Marchand "is going to get it". [Globe&Mail]
- DGB has other Montreal fan complaints. [Down Goes Brown]
- ETA: Cimaglia on the identity struggles of the team as it tries to be both gritty and physical and fast and skilled. [MyFoxChicago]