Toewsface contagion isn't as fun as the film's sort of Contagion, in that Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't die from it.
Daily Blackhawks news and hockey notables.
- Recaps and reflection. [nhl.com] [Tribune] [ESPN] [CSN] [Cheer the Anthem] [Hockeenight] [Third Man In] [MyFoxChicago]
- Patrick Sharp is going to play with a broken bone in his wrist, wait for surgery till the season's over. [Tribune]
- Yet another article on the fierce Central Division. [Sun-Times Blog]
- Wait for a few more games before bringing the Caesar thumb down on Brendan Morrison. [ESPN]
- Kevin Bieksa is doing an awesome thing for mental illness awareness at mindcheck.ca [CSN]
- Duncan Keith's Relief charity sponsors a new wing for parents of kids undergoing transplants. [Market Watch]
- Strength of schedule from here on out. The Blackhawks have the second toughest after Nashville. [ESPN]
- 30 Thoughts and such. [CBC]
- How has Shanahan done this season as disciplinarian? [Puck Daddy]