Is Kaner really sick today, or did he just realize that the three Friday-Saturday back-to-backs this month are going to be a hindrance on his social agenda? The Sausage King says 80-20 in favor of the former. It's the morning after an off day, but the King has more links than you can shake a sausage at.
- Q gets all "Rex is our Quarterback," during yesterday's media session; he also gave a Campbell update.
- Chlorophyll? More like Borophyll. Jahns on chemistry.
- Haugh would like to write a column about goaltending, but he's going to need to see some ID.
- Kuc chalks up a portion of the slow start to being marked men.
- Steve Simmons is pissed that Crosby can't get a solid winger. Wyshynski is pissed that his Nintendo broke.
- Justin Bourne blogs for love of the game. Sid and Joe = Daydream Nation?
- Puck Daddy with an SCH shout-out in yesterday's headlines. Check out his top lines link.
- Hockey Independent's
10 Things I Hate About You.. 13 Ways to Bleed On Stage...7 ways to circumvent the salary cap.
- A Behind the Scenes interview on the O.C.C. bike.
Fun Fact: The Hawks were 7-9-3 on the front end, and 15-1-3 on the back end, of their 19 back-to-back sets last year.
- Froman out.