With Luongo giving up 6 in two periods, Rypien making Wisniewski look Lady Byng worthy, Ballard concussed, and a Nucks slow start, Vancouver comes into town with story lines in hand. Tonight's game should be an interesting one, and don't forget to pick up a CI on your way in, Sam plugged his Burrows material weeks ago.
- You know it's an off day when you're getting a Jassen Cullimore piece.
- Jahns and Kuc on dat Horsa guy's health.
- Cimaglia on a front office mistake.
- The Pope-AH no dent-ah the score sheet-ah.
- Duncs and the Rat go out to support a good cause.
- The Verdict: Wiedeman a true pro.
- Puck Daddy's post on the
Ron ArtestRick Rypien incident.
- A Blackhawk Up theory on Turco's adventures.
- In preparation for today's game, spend a little time over at Nucks Misconduct.
Abe Froman's A.M. Hoss Links.......Where (other people's hard work) Happens.