One goal against a team missing its top defensive pairing is nothing to write home about, but as points go, they don't ask how, they ask how many.
- Kane has a stat padding theory: Stay on the ice when 81 might score.
- Somebody forced Jon Greenberg to write about hockey.
- Recaps from Jahns and Kuc.
- Q doesn't want guys to sit out more than 1 game at a time? More annoying healthy scratches to come.
- Hawks quotes on the Rypien situation.
- Stat Sheets: Bolland watch, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, CORSI, and Shifts.
- Number 30 in your programs, number 1 in
your heartsthe Puck Daddy 3 stars.
- Fifth Feather: I gotta have more
cowbellSkille and Stalberg.
- It's always fun to take look at the standings. Every team in the NHL has games in hand, but with 4 in a row, I'd say the Hawks are TCB.