Welcome to your Abe-less edition of week day meat. If you think my version sucks, don't worry, Hack will be back on Wednesday.
- Dr. Bartl perscribes a healthy dose of CTFD, suggesting a grace period.
- The Fifth Feather has a weekend recap of the Hawks prospects in action.
- Jesse Rogers tells us what we already know - Daydream Nation + Sharp = awesome. But then he goes on to tell us something we didn't already know - Brian Campbell has resumed skating.
- Jahns' impressions after 10 games.
- As bad as the weekend was, it could be worse.
- It appears backchecking will be the focus of the practices this week before the Kings game.