The Sausage King returns from Nebraska to hear that Skille is a 1st line right winger, Kopecky is a second line center, and Kane is on the third line? All is not right in that hockey world. On the plus side, a still exciting Doughty-less Kings team is in town to face our Hawks.
- Rogers, Kuc, and Jahns: a three pack of "Kane gots to be better."
- Rosenbloom takes a break from Bears-bashing to point a finger at Kane and Keith.
- Blackhawk Up with a line breakdown.
- Like a serving of Skyline Chili, I'm down with a Power Rankings 3-way: SB Nation, ESPN, CBSsports.
- Having trouble getting your Halloween costume together? Wyshynski's got your back.
- The 2010 NHL Beer Cost Index.
- Puck Daddy's Tales of a Gap-Toothed Sniper.
- Lysiak: "Kids these days......with their helmets and perfectly appropriate sexual gestures."
Sorry for the late linkage today, it's been a hellacious morning of catch-up. Also, I have not been able to look through threads from the last couple of days, but hopefully there are not too many link repeats here.
Good to be back, bad to be a Bears fan......