The Sausage King is feeling about the same as everyone else around here, happy about the win, sad about the Hoss. Here are your Thursday links:
- Jahns, Rogers, and Kuc recap the win, but give us no useful information on Hossa.
- Excuse me, Flo? What's the Soup Du Jour?
- Kopy finds himself cold and alone, speaking Slovak to no one.
- Stat Sheets from last night: Bolland watch, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, and auto line generator watch.
- News and Notes from Block.
- A coach's challenge in hockey? Let's not hire the same booth review guys as Lovie, ok?
- Are Dudley and Co. purposely acquiring black players in order to succeed in the Atlanta market? That's just Ludacris.
- As you might have read in the Indian last night, Sam isn't going to tell you how to be a fan, but the Bruins Bear will.