And for breakfast on the NHL Booze Cruise, I'll be serving up some links.
Get in the van, I have sausage. On second thought, I don't think anyone wants in that van.
- Adam Jahns says the United Center folks are clearing space for some decorations.
- Jahns with the Jack Skille injury update that we've all been waiting for.
- Puck Daddy answers 11 burning questions, but not the same 11 burning questions that Kaner asked his urologist this summer.
- There are some familiar faces on ESPN's all under/over rated teams.
- ESPN has a Blackhawks team preview page.
- Matt Cooke better get ready to be the Judd Nelson of NHL saturday detention.
- Chris Kuc thinks TomoKop has found his happy place.
- Captain Serious makes an appearance in Captain Side Boob's Quick Hits.
That's all for today kids, 35 hours and counting.
- Wyshynski snuck one in on me, here is the Puck Daddy crew's Western Conference Predictions. Apparently, only Jason Bourne's little brother had the stones to take the Hawks to win the Central. (thanks to spokeinthebandwagon)