It's a busy day for blackhawks news and notes, so as Pauly Shore would say, "Let's chow down and munch on some linkage!"
- Adam Jahns is busy icing down his wrists after a severe bout with carpal tunnel due to: an NHL experts Q&A, a pep talk on focus and belief, the projected lines, and a bit about the opponent.
- I saw one of these this morning as I crossed the river on Madison.
- Practice? We're talking about practice?! No, but Jesse Rogers is.
- Based on Rick Morrissey's column, I think it's safe to say that Turco probably has a Jonathan Toews Fathead, or 5.
- Philip Hersh has invited Toews to a sports greatness mixer.
- David Haugh is ready to twirl the baton in the meathead parade; he already has Turco on the hot seat.
- Chris Kuc thinks the Hawks will wear a target on their back, I don't know how he figured that one out.
- Kuc wants to help the Hawks take off their clown shoes.
- One of the Triumvirate will be around later for a gameday preview, but in the meantime, here's the NHL.com preview.
- The Puck Daddy Eastern Conference Predictions are in.
- In case you missed Billy Charlebois' link yesterday, here is TSN's top 50 players.
That's it for today, I'm out of breath and all I did was type.