And a pleasant Monday to you all, especially those of you who didn't O.D. on circus peanuts and Bit O' Honeys last night. Hack and mass transit are locked in ultimate combat this morning, so I've been sent in to help you with some gameday morning links.
- The Fifth Feather cares not for Pat and Edzo's (or your) distaste of Martin Havlat, and also disagrees with the notion that Troy Brouwer has been anywhere near competent.
- Boxing with Bartl at Blackhawk Up.
- Adam Jahns breaks down which forwards are going to need to contribute more while Marian Hossa is out of the lineup, and Dave Bolland is officially out of the lineup.
- Marty Turco shows Chris Kuc how he harnesses his chi.
- Pierre Lebrun thinks the Kings will make a run at acquiring Jarome Iginla. Not as terrifying as the prospect of Brad Richards in purple, but Iggy with a real center in Anze Kopitar isn't totally appetizing to think about either.
- Wysh mulls over the implications and consequences of the healthy scratch of a captain, a fate which befell Craig Rivet of Buffalo over the weekend. Should that every happen here, the SCH offices will burn.
- Buff goes all "Dustin Byfuglien vs. New York Rangers".
All of that, and Culter threw no picks and didn't get sacked once yesterday!