My Chicago Blackhawks calendar informed me that today is Kaner's 22nd birthday. One year ago today (Unfortunately, he had to turn 21 at some point), Kaner had a 2 point night as part of a 7-1 pasting of the Flames. Would it be too much to ask for a similar result? Yes, yes it would, most of us would be happy with two points any way we can get them. Here are your Kaner birthday links:
- Jahns: The Hawks are looking to build on their most dominant puck possession game of the year.
- The powerplay has been solid of late, but the Hawks want to be better on the kill.
- The Hawks are in good spirits, according to Jesse Rogers.
- Kuc loves him some positive shot differential.
- If you haven't heard already, Steven Stamkos is ridiculous, but is he 50-50 ridiculous?
- ESPN was all over the Flyers-Bolts game last night, I guess it takes 15 goals for the NHL to get a little love.
- Block provides another solid recap of the IceHogs' most recent win.
- If you are the person responsible for this, please leave this blog now.
- Check out Ahnfire's lemonhead commercial fanshot, the Hossa radio spot is awesomely bad.