Much like McClure, the Sausage King found himself yelling at the TV for the first time all year during last night's game. Seriously, can someone tell me how Dunc gets beat to that loose puck with 7 seconds left? Anyway, if the hawks are going to be heard from this spring, they'll need to start beating teams like Edmonton and star-depleted New York.
- From Jahns: The timing of the Rangers' goals did the Hawks in. The Hawks have placed Bolland on IR for his rib injury. Soup is back, but seriously, can he do the spin-o-rama or not?
- Stat Sheets: Dave Bolland bye week watch, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, and shifts.
- Boxing with Hawks-Rangers.
- Verdi: The Oracle still has his appetite, for hockey that is.
- Hockey Independent: Hawktoberfest, a one month summary.
- Puck Daddy goes back to the NES with 10 players looking to hit the reset button.
- Hockey Halloween includes some Blackhawks themes.
- If you really want to see something scary, check out the top 2 in ESPN's Power Rankings.