Tonight the Hawks go back to where it all started. Let's hope for a slightly better result in Colorado than we saw on opening night. Random thought: Chicago stole Jay Cutler from Denver and has tossed around the idea of acquiring Melo; if Statsny, Duchene, Stewart, or Liles become disgruntled, we should definitely get on that.
- What if Crawford had beaten out Niemi at the beginning of last year? What if Niemi's mom had never met Niemi's dad? These are the questions that keep Jesse Rogers up at night.
- The Fifth Feather: Almost anyone can be a fourth line winger, and Jordan Hendry can be that "anyone."
- Al Cimaglia breaks down the Dallas game.
- It doesn't surprise me that Sharp misses Kaner, 2 on 1 tap-ins are hard to come by.
- I wonder which sweater Chelios will don on Friday? The Verdict.
- Chris Block breaks down Friday's IceHogs game and gives us some good insight into what's happening out in Rock Vegas.
- When ESPN's fantasy forecaster invokes the names of Skille, Morin, Bolland, Brouwer, and Bickell, you might have some serious injury issues.
- Brandon "Canadian Jonas Brother" (CJB) Pirri strives for consistency as his game develops.
- American Chopper reminder: Part 1 of the Hawks bike build airs tonight.
- In an effort to validate his fresh paper, Bobby Ryan scores with the reverse curve.
Note: I had to get the links knocked out early today. Last time I checked, the Suntimes site was down, and I know that Puck Daddy will have several new posts up before my usual 10:30ish post. Please feel free to add links in the comments. Thanks.