Ahh, winning home games, it just feels right. The relatively dominant four game home winning streak has pushed the Hawks' season goal differential to +14, good enough for fourth in the conference. They may not hand out awards for a good regular season differential, but the statistic was one that the Hawks dominated last year and being +10 in the last 4 games is encouraging.
Joey the Junior Reporter gets the first link honors. I'm a big fan of the standing on the bench routine when he interviews Scott.
- Game Recaps: Meyer-Abbott, Rogers, Kuc, and Sassone.
- Foley gave a shout-out to Jahns last night for this article.
- Stat Sheets: Bolland Watch, Soup Watch, Shooter Watch, CORSI, and shifts.
- The Fifth Feather tackles The Great Byfuglien Debate.
- Boxing with Hawks/Jackets.
- fears Kane's black magic.
- Just the kind of update you don't want from the World Juniors, Morin out with a shoulder injury.
- Can we chalk that last bit of news up to the Scott Cullen jinx?