Adam Burish will most likely spend the next couple of days touching up his one-liners for Wednesday's game. The Sausage King will most likely spend the next couple of days in search of alternative medicine that will cure Kane and Hossa's lower body injuries. Before I do that, let's get you to the Monday links:
GameKane Injury Recaps from Jahns, Rogers, Kuc, and Sassone.
- Stat Sheets: Dave Bolland watch, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, CORSI, and shifts.
- In other news, the PK is still hot garbage.
- Matchsticks and Gasoline has the view from Cowtown.
- Block's Friday Notes: The Icehogs continue to struggle.
- Boxing with Hawks-Flames.
- Luuuuuudicrous poems.
- If Tomas Kopecky plays a big role on your fantasy team, you might hate your life.
- A double dose of fantasy hockey in today's links with Scott Cullen's mailbag.
- Guerin the Grey decides to hang um up.