"Yo Burish, the lead singer from Creed called, he wants his old haircut back!" "Hey 16, you're really making the most of all that ice time in Dallas, where would your team be without those 3 points?" The Sausage King is brushing up on his trash talk for tonight's game. Since this team lost so many locker room clowns from last year, we all need to pick up the slack. Check out this morning's links, and then get a couple of good lines ready for Burwood's return to the UC.
- Turco handles not getting the start tonight the same way he's handled everything involving Crawford.
- Jesse Rogers has got plenty of reasons to watch Hawks-Stars.
- Al Cimaglia puts some numbers to Morin's Rockford Shuffle.
- David Haugh plays six degrees of a shrewd coach man crush.
- I'm with Bartl: "A day without Kane is a day too many."
- You had me at sweet goalie takedown.
- Are the Thrashers moving to Canada? Is Gary Bettman tall and ruggedly handsome?
- NHL U must be on the trimester system because Burnside and LeBrun are handing out grades.
- After Sunday's parade to the box, I could use some numbers on penalties.