Well, a win is a win, and at least the Hawks are back to 0.500 at the UC. However, last night's powerplay shifts haunt my dreams. Let's hope the Hawks aren't going to be that bad on the man advantage for the next 3+ weeks. Here are your thirsty Thursday links:
- Eventually, guys are going to tune out the rants that occur after blown leads, so let's just stopping blowing leads.
- Other Recaps: Sassone, Jahns, and Kuc.
- The fact that the Hawks have to make a tough decision on Morin makes me excited for his future in the Indianhead.
- It's hard to defend in Big D with all of those annoying whistles.
- Speaking of officiating, who's getting all the calls these days?
- Stat Sheets: Dave Bolland watch, Marlboro 72 watch, Shooter watch, CORSI, and shifts.
- Bartl's Boxing with Hawks/Stars.
- Puck Daddy's 3 stars: Crosby continues his point streak.
- San Jose is starting to play a bit better, and they're catching some breaks too.