Keep a lookout for plenty of All-Star news today, as the rosters will be announced at some point. Will Sharpie make the squad or be a 25-goal snub? That and other news and notes in the Tuesday links.
- Keep it up, boys. We don't want to see Nick Boynton out there either.
- Let's hope Q reads the papers.
- Alright seriously, this time we're for real. Right?
- Patrick Sharp has received honorary Slovak status.
- Smokey's players of the week.
- The Third Man In Radio - Mid-season Report.
- Ranking Power the Hawks retain their spot.
- Burnside and Lebrun break down the Wolski-Rozsival trade.
- Burnside's 5 things: Who's the odd man out in the West?
- The NHL just revealed this year's All-Star Game jerseys.
Not Hockey (Ed. by McClure): Ok, Killion and I are total dorks and really got into the AV Club's "Undercover" series last year, and they're now taking submissions from readers on songs and bands they'd like to see in the next installment. That being said, for obvious reasons I feel compelled to ask you, the SCH minion, to write in "Everybody Wants Some" near the bottom of the form here. Together, we can accomplish great things.