I'm guessing that tonight's draft might be the only part of All-Star weekend that's worth watching, and as strange as it is that Kane is one of Lidstrom's alternates, it certainly adds some intrigue for Hawks fans. Here are the Friday links:
- Jahns breaks down the West.
- Which GM is getting the best bang for the buck this season?
- If the SCH All-Star Fantasy Draft didn't satiate your appetite for pointless mock drafts, check out Kuc and Hamilton's version.
- CNS makes an appearance on Blackhawks Down Low's Fotoshop Friday.
- Puck Daddy: The 5 best things that could happen at the All-Star Draft.
- More of the always entertaining Jersey Fouls.
- At least Corey Perry knows that everyone hates him.
- Ugh, I hate how good Ryan Kesler is.
- THN's Ross MacLean: Stats and prospect projection.